Aviation access equipment normally costs the earth! Not at AES these have designed and manufactured for our range of low-level maintenance steps ideal for aircraft/helicopter inspection & maintenance at an affordable price compared to costly aluminum alternatives.
They can be manufacture to any requirements so please get in touch if you think we can help you.
The low-level maintenance steps are built to the highest standard and built for working in the maintenance sector.
Designed in conjunction with national airlines to provide a safe working platform and environment for engineers when inspecting and repairing aircraft & helicopters the this range of steps is ready for any job in the hanger.
Maintenance Steps Size Chart
Number of Treads Platform Height
3 Tread 600 mm
4 Tread 800 mm
5 Tread 1000 mm
Extra sizes are available at request
- All Steel construction – Built to last
- Steel Handrails powder coated – All steps available with galvanized handrails at extra cost
- Reinforced platform tread plate
- 600 wide x 250 deep heavy duty platform
- 600 x 200 mm treads
- 200 mm tread rise
- Unique drop-down handrail system
- Lift and tilt for easy maneuvering
- Robust and heavy duty makes this one of the highest quality steel industrial step ladders available
Low-level maintenance step range can be manufactured to any size required please get in touch with our team for more information.