The Grypmat® Trio
The kit includes one large (12″ x 22″), one medium (8″ x 12″) and one small (6″ x 12″) Grypmat.
The Grypmat® is made from proprietary, flexible, non-magnetic, non-slip, anti-static material that is highly chemical resistant. Grypmat works where other tool trays won’t, such as the curved surfaces found on aircraft wings and bodies. Using GrypMat® reduces Foreign Object Damage (FOD), lowers maintenance times, prevents scratches and damage, and helps mechanics do their jobs. Designed by mechanics for mechanics.
- Prevents scratching of surface
- Aids in tool accountability
- High friction design grips surface
- Keep tools secure
- Reduces maintenance time
- Anti-static rubberized material
- Non-magnetic material
- -50°F to 250°F Tested
- Resistant to Skydrol, MEK, JP8 and Hydraulic fluid